COVID-19 Updates (last updated 11.5.20)

Like you, the TIC year-round team has been adjusting to a much different Autumn than in previous years. We would normally open early bird registration in November, but with COVID-19 still very much a reality, it is only right that we delay registration while we gather more information. 

The safety of our TIC community is of utmost importance to us. While there will be many updates and changes to our 2021 program, we are planning for in-person camp next summer. However, registration will not open until at least January 2021 to give us time to explore, research and properly plan for the safest possible, quality program.

The past few months have been difficult for everyone. Families having to start planning for next summer on top of everything else you’re handling right now, just isn’t essential. Rest reassured that we are thinking of you, we are hard at work planning for next summer, and we will have clearly outlined information for you as soon as we are confident we can provide a safe, quality program.

Please stay safe and let us know if there’s any way we can support your family this Fall. We look forward to being in touch soon!