The last day of each session is Parent Open House! Come see the projects your camper has been working on in technology and the skills they have mastered in athletics. It’s also a great opportunity to meet the counselors you have heard so much about and check out some of the other programs we offer. Though we would love to see you all here for the full afternoon, we understand that things can get busy. The schedules for each site are below and you can pick and choose which activities you would like to attend.
- 1:00-1:30 — Drama Performance (For those parents of drama campers)
- 1:30-2:00 — Juniors in Athletics/Seniors in Technology (View camper projects and room ceremony)
- 2:00-2:30 — Seniors in Athletics (focus sport)/Juniors in Technology (View camper projects and room ceremony)
- 2:35-2:50 — Closing Ceremony (including Color War winner and camper awards) in the Forum
- 3:00 — Depart or Extended Day