Shuttle Bus and Lunch Services
In effort to make your life easier, we offer a shuttle bus service to both our TIC-MD site as well as our TIC-DC West site to accommodate busy families in the Bethesda and Arlington areas. We also offer a carpool directory so it’s easy for you to find parents in your area and set up a carpool! Finally, we offer a lunch service for those who would like a lunch delivered daily to their camper(s)! Read below to see more information about our services.
SHUTTLE BUS SERVICE
- One Way: $75
- Round Trip : $150
- Register: During registration, you will have the option to register for the shuttle bus (both DC West and MD)
- Schedule: Varies by location and site. See below for details.
TIC-MD Shuttle Bus: For campers coming from the Bethesda area, we will offer a shuttle to/from our TIC-MD site. The schedule is:
TIC-DC West Shuttle Bus (from Arlington): For campers coming from the Arlington area, we will offer a shuttle to/from our TIC-DC West site. The Shuttle will be located at Arlington Central Library, 1015 N Quincy St, Arlington, VA 22201. Bus Departs at 8:05am, pick up at 3:30pm
TIC-DC West Shuttle Bus (from Capitol Hill): For campers coming from the Capitol Hill area, we will offer a shuttle to/from our TIC-DC West site. The schedule is:
- Start: Located at St. Peter’s School – 422 3rd St SE, Washington, DC 20003. Bus Departs at 7:45am
- Stop: Located at Federal Triangle Metro stop- 302 12th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004. Bus Departs at 8:00am
- End: TIC-DC West
- Start: TIC-DC West departure at 3:15pm
- Stop: Located at Federal Triangle Metro stop- 302 12th St. NW, Washington, DC 20004. Pick up at 3:35pm
- End: Located at St. Peter’s School – 422 3rd St SE, Washington, DC 20003. Pick up at 3:45pm
If you have any questions about the Shuttle Bus, please call our main office at (703) 876 2868 or email [email protected]
CARPOOL DIRECTORY SERVICE
We try to make things easier on your transportation needs by providing a carpool directory to help you facilitate carpools with nearby families. If you would prefer not to be listed in the directory, please let us know during the registration process. It is a great way to make new friends and allows us to lower our carbon footprint!
Our online box lunch provider is Smart Lunches delivering a meat or a vegetarian option daily. You’ll be able to choose from a variety of lunches, which are made fresh and delivered to your camper right before lunch.
If you prefer to send a homemade lunch, please make it non-perishable since we have no refrigeration available. Or, if packing perishables, use an ice-pack in an insulated container.
We are a NUT friendly camp, however we also provide a NUT FREE area for campers to eat lunch.
If you would like to order, click on your site below: