All forms must be printed and faxed, emailed or mailed to the TIC CAMP OFFICE, 3715 Camelot Drive, Annandale, VA 22003 (or brought to camp) before staff training begins.
ALL STAFF must complete the following:
- Voluntary Disclosure
- Health History
- Tax Forms (by state below)
- Counselor Bio
- Minor contact info form (Under 18 staff ONLY)
New TIC-MD staff must also complete:
New TIC-VA staff has 2 additional forms:
New Employees Only must complete an I9, located at the very bottom of page.
VOLUNTARY DISCLOSURE STATEMENT is required for us to complete a criminal background check. The two-page Voluntary Disclosure form should be sent in with employee’s contract but is provided here if haven’t already done so.
HEALTH HISTORY must be filled out annually for every staff member. TIC Staff Health Form does not require a doctor’s signature, but must include the date of your last tetanus shot.
TAX FORMS must be filled out annually including the 2016 Federal W-4 and VA, MD or DC state tax form for the state that you LIVE in (not work in): Maryland MW 507 form; Virginia VA 4 form; and District of Columbia’s DC D-4. You must also complete a D-4A form, if you are a non-resident of DC.
COUNSELOR BIO must be done before staff training so we can post your information on our Blog for parents and campers to see. Please complete the Counselor Bio Form, otherwise, we will just have to make up silly stuff about you 🙂
NEW TIC-MD ONLY To comply with the Maryland Youth Act, every camp staff member must have an electronic criminal background check through the FBI and CJIS (Criminal Justice Information System). Staff must complete the top portion of the Livescan Pre-registration form that is pre-filled for TIC and take it to one of the approved places for the Live Scan electronic reading of your fingerprints.
ALL TIC-MD ONLY The MD CPS background Request Form is required for MD youth camp employees, and the process has changed for 2016. Attached is the required form that must be filled out ELECTRONICALLY and emailed back to us. DO NOT print it out and fill out by hand. Please follow these steps:
1. If you do not have pdf editing software, download a free version that will allow you to make edits AND save here.
2. Open the attachment to this email with the software from #1, and fill out the required fields on the form in Part II. Any blank spots should be indicated with N/A (there will be a lot).
3. Save the electronically filled out document as LastName_FirstName.pdf
4. Open document to VERIFY that information saved and is correct
5. Email completed and verified document back to [email protected]. DO NOT PRINT or SIGN DOCUMENT as new laws require the background check form to be filled out electronically. The document will be notarized and signed during staff training.
If you have any questions, contact [email protected] or call 703-876-2868.
NEW TIC-VA ONLY The Sworn Disclosure Statement is required for a criminal background check to be completed specifically with VA State Police. Complete and return the first page only. A valid TB Screening is required for all new VA staff. You may either use the TB Form or provide documentation from a medical professional that is has been completed within the last year.
ALL NEW EMPLOYEES ONLY must prove citizenship or valid work credentials. Print pages 7 and 8 of the Federal I-9, complete the top part of the form, and bring it to camp along with valid identification (see page 9 to determine what forms to bring, a passport is always easiest) where you will show it to a director, who will complete the bottom part of the form.
If you don’t have the latest version of Acrobat Reader, download a free copy now by clicking here.