TIC 2017 HIRED STAFF:
ALL STAFF FORMS
The following forms MUST be completed for ALL Staff
- W-4 Tax Form
- Staff Health Form – NOTE: Does NOT require a Doctor’s signature, but must include date of last tetanus shot.
- Child Abuse Reporting Training – ALL STAFF are required to complete the training on Child Abuse and Neglect reporting. Follow the link and create an account on Eliademy. Please use both your first and last name when you register! After reading the training content, click the “Tasks” tab in order to complete the quiz. You must score 100% on the quiz in order to complete the training, but may take the quiz as many times as you need. You will be responsible for knowing this information thoroughly at Staff Training.
- Counselor Bio Form – ALL STAFF must complete a Counselor Bio for our website! This is for the campers and parents so show a little bit of your personality- it doesn’t hurt to be a little silly!
Please Fill out the forms below that pertain to you. NOTE: You may have to fill out multiple drop down menus. If you have questions, contact [email protected]
All New Staff
ALL New Staff: I-9 Form
- Step 1: Print pages 7 and 8 of the I-9 Form and complete the top part of the form.
- Step 2: See Page 9 to decide what identification you will use to prove citizenship.
- Step 3: Bring your identification to the FIRST DAY of Staff Training (not move-in day)
Washington, DC Residents
All DC-North or DC-West Staff and NOT a resident of Washington, DC
New Staff AND working at TIC-VA
- Tuberculosis Form
- ALL NEW Virginia staff require a valid TB screening with a medical professional. You may use the above TB Form at your appointment or provide documentation of a screening completed within the past year.
- Sworn Disclosure Statement
- Send in your Transcript: Regulations require new Virginia staff to send in a copy of their transcript. If you are in high school, please send in your high school transcript. If you are in college or have graduated from college, please send in your college transcript. Unofficial Transcripts are accepted!
New Staff working at TIC-MD OR Returning Staff first time at TIC-MD
- Regulations in the state of Maryland require all Staff to be fingerprinted. You can make an appointment at one of these pre-approved locations.
Be sure to fill out and bring the above form to your appointment with you!
2. MD CPS Background Form
- Create a myDHR account at: https://mydhrbenefits.dhr.state.md.us/dashboardclient/#/home
- Pick the Camp Employee Clearance button
- Select Youth Camp Worker/Volunteer.
- Select County: Montgomery County and City: Potomac
- Find & Select TIC Summer Camp on the drop-down list
- Answer questions and enter your personal information in Part II Search Information.
- Save & Print.
- Sign, print name and date under Part IV.
- Scan/email to [email protected]